How do I make a claim?
It is important that all incidents that may lead to a claim are reported to us as soon as possible after the event.
If you are in any doubt as to what action to take, or if you need to tell us about an incident, please contact the Claims Team on 0121 698 8140 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to inform of us of the details and we will tell you what to do next.
Incident notification guidelines
In the event of an incident that would require a claim, please notify us immediately of any incident that involves:
- a fatal accident
- an injury involving either referral to or actual hospital treatment
- any allegations of libel/slander
- any allegations of negligence arising out of tuition, coaching or advice given
- any investigation under any child protection legislation
- any circumstances involving damage to someone else property.
- Don't admit any responsibility.
- Tell us what happened and if anybody has been injured.
- Tell us if there has been any damage to property.
- Identify the other party.
- Report serious incidents to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) on 0845 300 99 23.
- Send any correspondence you receive to us immediately and unanswered.
- Tell us if any claim is made against you.
- Further Liability incident notification guidelines can be found here.